PLAYER DEVELOPMENT 101
10 Tips to Becoming a Better Basketball Player
1) Wake up every morning with a positive attitude.
2) Be coachable, don’t be somone who is a distraction!
3) Know that your coach is trying to help you when they push you to be your best.
4) Be a player a coach wants to coach.
5) Keep your head straight when you feel adversity sinking in.
6) Don’t let minor things bother you.
7) Feed your mind all day long with positive thoughts.
8) To be the best, you must challenge yourself each and every day.
9) Don’t have a huge ego and don’t brag. Treat people with respect.
10) If it is to be, it is up to me.